Campanula 'Kent Belle'
Also known as Bellflower, C. ‘Kent Belle’ will reward you with breathtakingly beautiful, violet bell-shaped flowers throughout the summer, the ‘bells’ being approximately 5cm in length. Cutting back the stems after flowering will encourage a second flowering during the season, a well-deserved ‘encore!’
The deciduous green foliage comprises of green heart-shaped leaves and smaller leaves on the flower stems. Foliage should be cleared in the Autumn.
THIS PLANT CAN BE WINTER DORMANT IN AREAS THAT ARE PRONE TO FROSTS.
- RHS Award of Garden Merit
- Large, blue, bell shaped flowers
- Deciduous green foliage
- Full sun/ partial shade
- Sand, chalk, loam soil
- Moist/fertile/well drained soil
- Wildlife friendly
- Use for containers, borders, underplanting of roses and shrubs, cottage/informal gardens
- Cut flowers
- Height after 2-5 years 50-100 cm x S 10-50 cm